Sunday, April 20, 2008

Boy Have We Missed Our Dad

Boy have Brad, Emma, and Lindsay (Mom TOO) missed Dad while he was gone in China for 3 weeks. We are so glad to have him back home, but also glad that his time there will be cherished for a lifetime. He had such a good experience with the people there. This is a picture of the kids monkeying around while dad was gone (Before Emma and Lindsay got sick). Lindsay had Chocolate cookie on her face and loved it -what a goof. More pictures to come from China as soon as we can get them from his work computer to our home computer.

2 comments:

Jillyboo said...

You guys survived! Congrats. I think I may have died with Dave gone that long. You are such a good, supportive Wife.
on a side note, when did Lindsay start to look so grown up? And, as I've said before, she is so beautiful. As are all the kids!
Love you guys.

Mylie said...

Wow I think that's the first picture I've seen of your baby and Lindsay is not a baby anymore. Love Ya. My