Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Hair Cut

While Shane was gone Brad was in desparate need of a haircut. We decided to surprise dad and get a new cut from our neighbor who does hair. Bradley has had the same "Moe" Bowl cut all his life and he decided it was time for a change. So take a good look at the before, because when we were done he looked like a different boy, all grown up. So, April 4, 2008 Bradley got his new look.....
Before

After and Spikey!

Parted and done up for Church What a handsome kid we have. We love it and he loves it. When Dad got home from China he hardly recognized him and loves the change.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Bradley, I just want to squash that cut face of yours. I guess that's not exactly what you wanted to hear from your Grammie. You look so grown up and you are now ready for Middle school. I LOVE the hair. Sooooo
cool.

Unknown said...

Okay, I goofed I said cut I meant cute. Sorry!

Jenn said...

Wow! Bradley looks all grown up now, I don't think that I would've recognized him! He is very handsome. I love the spikey look! Aaron has the same cut and sometimes he does a little mohawk in the middle and spiked in the front.

Jillyboo said...

I love, love, love it!
Bradley, you look so handsome and grown-up. Sometimes it is so hard to make a big change like that, I am proud of you.

The Ball Family said...

Could he get any more handsome? I love, I mean LOVE the hair cut!

Mylie said...

Wow, I can' believe he's gotten so big. Where does the time go! We've seriously got to make plans to see you guys again. I'll have to consult with Mike about our vacation schedule.