Saturday, May 3, 2008

Need Sleepy

Well it is super early in the morning and I have been up for 2 hours. Lindsay is sleeping, Emma's not calling for me. So, why am I up. Well, Allergies! Cache Valley is supposed to be one of the worst places for pollen right now. Before bed my eyes were so itchy and swollen. Shane lovingly got me a claritan-D. I said it usually doesn't work for me and his reply just try it- as it's been a long time since I have taken anything...due to babies and nursing. So, I wake up between 2 and 3 am tossing and turning with eyes still itching. Body and mind tired but no sleepy. So, I got up and read the medicine box. At first it says over medicating can cause sleepiness. But reading further it says if sleeplessness or nervousness and dizziness occur discontinue use until seeing a doctor. Okie Dokie, definitely sleepless but what do I do for the remainder of the 12 hours. ( 12 hour tablets). By About 10 am I am going to crash! Well, Lesson learned...no Claritan-D for me right before bed. Since I'm up I'll start loading Shane's China trip pictures. So, after Shane's awake I'll have him help me narrate the pics. Be watching for the China post.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Bless your heart! Pollen gets us every year too! The only thing that works for me is Equate ChlorTabs {100 tabs for about $3}. I hope that you are doing fine other than the crazy itchies!

The Ball Family said...

I am patiently waiting for those China pics. OK, maybe not patiently, but I want to see them.