Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Table

Well, we bit the bullet and finally bought ourselves a new dining table about a month ago. Our old one (which I failed to take a picture of before we sent it packing) was over 11 years old, scratched and stained beyond repair, and made of veneers therefore unable to sand and restain. Our new table is counter height, has a collapsible leaf (that stores inside the table) and includes 8 chairs. Seen here with the leaf opened up the table is 60x60 inches square and can seat 8. Since the table is counter height we can also use the chairs at our peninsula bar. We've needed new bar stools for years, so convenient.



3 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE it! I am so into BLACK right now. I guess it is like the old saying..once you go Black, there is no turning Back! {or something like that} :)

Unknown said...

I love the look of this beautiful table. The higher height is really nice so you can use the chairs at the bar. Neat idea. It's also pretty with the new wood floor.

Jillyboo said...

I love your table... I am such a fan of wood furniture with black in it. It looks like a prefect fit!! How fun.