Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Check Out Shane's Garage

Shane started his own blog for his projects and such. He set it up a while ago, but he is finally posting. The first one is about Bradley's pine wood derby preps. This year they are having a scout division and an adult division. The Scout division has to fallow all the rules but the senior division only has the weight and dimension requirements. Modifications and additions are encouraged. They turned in the cars yesterday for registration and the race is tomorrow. We have yet to take some pictures of the finished products...so stay tuned for the Race here at The Leavitt Family and look at Shane's Garage (See Family Links) for the prep and eventually finished products.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You don't even realize how many times we have said that we wished that Shane was around when we have needed help "tweeking" things! We will look forward to his special blog! We just had our pinewood derby and I think they should have an adult race here too! Hey Becky--you should start a special blog for all of the creative things that you do! You always amaze me with your perfection!

Emily said...

Hi becky- I came accross your blog through Anne Parker- it is so good to see what your cute family is up to! We just love you guys! I keep losing your new email address and have still not added it to my list for the recipe group- I fianlly went through my deleted folder and foudn it- so I am excited to stay in touch better through that and also through your blog- you will have to check out our family blog too! have a great day!-Emily Huber

P.S. I can't believe how your kids have grown- they are darling