Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just Me and My Dad at Beaver Mountain

First run up the Dream Lift, Bradley is excited and ready to go, all nice and warm, in his new ski coat he got in West Jordan over the New Year holiday.

A neat shot just out side of the bathrooms on the Gentle Ben run. Look at the over hang of snow/ice accumulated on the roof! It hung over a couple feet and was 3 feet high!

Bradley has really made some big advances in his skiing ability, from stepping into his turns to bravely choosing more challanging runs to try.


Just a quick pic off of the Dream lift. The conditions were awsome with about 3 inches of fresh velvet.

Bradley is doing so well he has graduated from the green runs and is on to the blue. This is the back side of Beaver Mountain on Marge's Triple. This ski lift was added a couple of years ago opening up hundreds of acres and tons of powder. If Brad keeps this up by next season he'll be skiing the black diamonds.

Snow too tall, Shane says "Bradley carry me to the Jeep I'm too tired." What a great day.
After a long day of skiing an exhausted Bradley makes good use of the snow mountained up from the freshly plowed parking lot. It was a lot of snow. Season Passes Rock!







3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a fun father/son bonding time on the mountain! Today Tommy looked outside and saw frost on the ground and he said, "Mom, look it snowed again". Poor thing doesn't know what real snow is..we are deprived in Arkansas!

Unknown said...

Hey Bradley, I'm so proud of you. What a fun outing for Dad and son. I remember one of the funnest things I did with my Dad was some cross country skiing at Lake Tahoe. My brothers didn't like cross country skiing so my Dad took me along and I loved it. Yep, it's true even Grandma' used to do those things.

Adam - Janet - Owen - Caroline - Howie said...

Shane! I can't believe I found you. I found you thru Stacy Benintendi (Maddox,)who's in my ward, and Beth Passey (Nordstrom). It's so good to see your adorable family and see you freezing in Logan while we enjoy the beautiful sun in AZ! Check out our blog: http://loveiswhatwedo.blogspot.com