Sunday, February 24, 2008

February 6 Becky's 36!

Well, I'm closer to 40 yrs than 30 yrs now. It was a good week though. Dispite the girls being sick, uncle Brad, Emily and Parker came up to play and Snowboard. We always enjoy their visits. Shane gave me a Cricut Expression 24" Cutting Machine.(Die Cuts.) So much fun! My cake this year was not made by me...this year Sam's Club took care of it for us. They actually make a pretty moist cake. Yummm.

Not my best photo ever, but I had to use something for posterity sake.

Mark, Carrie and the Kids came over to wish me well and we all enjoyed the cake. Brad and Em gave me a gift certificate to Bed Bath And Beyond to get some new dinner glasses that I wanted- Thank you again, we love them.

2 comments:

The Ball Family said...

Sorry for the not so fabulous picture with the cake. You still look beautiful though.

Jenn said...

I am so jealous that you got a Cricut machine, that is so awesome and you have used it so much already! Hey, who is that girl touching Shane's knee that that photo? :)