Monday, September 29, 2008

I Missed Marci's Tag

Okay, So I was telling my friend Cally that I had never been tagged and so she tagged me, only as I checked her comments on her blog noticed that my friend Marci had tagged me on SEPT. 9th and I missed it. Sorry Marci. Okay so hear is my Reply to Marci's tag and the next post will be Cally's.

How long have you been married? Over 12 years

Where were you married? Los Angeles California Temple

Honeymoon? 3 nights Newport Beach, 2 nights Laguna Beach (And we never touched the sand/ocean...but we grew up there so the sand was not as, um, inviting)

How old is your spouse? 35

Who eats more? Shane

Who said I love you first? Me

Who is taller? Shane

Who sings better? Me, definitely

Who is smarter? Depends...Book smarts:Me, Common sense/logical thinking smarts: Shane

Who controls the T.V. remote? Shane

Whose temper is worse? Could be either one, depending on the situation

Who does the laundry? Mostly me but Shane does his share to help

Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but again Shane steps in to help

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the headboard, I do

Who cooks dinner? 90% me, but when Shane does cook it is usually pretty tasty =)

Who is more stubborn? Shane would say me, but I think it is a TIE!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Um, hum... We both take a bit of persuasion to admit it

Whose parents do you see the most? Shane's, they are only 10 Miles away, mine are in California

Who has more siblings? Me-4, Shane- 2

Who wears the pants in the family? I think we each have one leg, sometimes it is a bit hard to walk that way Ha, Ha

I Tag Bonnie, Emily (my Sis) and Jenn Luce

1 comment:

Marci said...

Thanks for playing :?)