Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mount Logan Middle School Mountaineers

August 20th, The First Day Of School. Brad is a big kid now. Middle School crept up so fast. Totally wild for me as a mom to send him off to a much bigger pond. He was so excited, I was just nervous. I'm sure he will do just great as he has grown in so many capacities in the last few years. The Sixth Graders all have 8 classes each day. So, tons to take in and get used to. Brad and Hunter ( his closest friend) do not have any classes together (which might be good- you know goofing off and not listening and such) , but we are carpooling with him. The boys have lockers right across the hall from each other and they eat lunch together too. (Mostly Pizza from what I hear.) So, neither of them is totally alone in this endeavor. Looking forward to a good year.



1 comment:

Emilee said...

oh my heck! adam served in that same mission! i didnt know they were there! someday i am hoping he takes me back!
remember how i taught at mount logan! love that place! if the teachers give thema hard time, you just tell them that princ. swenson will hear from me! (he is a great guy!)